white doves for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, funerals & special events
When planning a special event, whether it be joyous, commemorative or celebratory, a white dove release is an elegant and heartfelt addition.
Providing our white doves is a pure pleasure and are suitable for weddings, anniversaries, funerals, cremations, scattering of ashes, interment of ashes & remembrance ceremonies. White Wings’ doves can be flock or hand released throughout Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Redland Bay, Ipswich and Sunshine Coast to return home safely.
We have various white dove release packages that add beauty and joy to your occasion. Whichever package you choose for your day, you can rest assured that we will ensure that our services fit seamlessly into your arrangements with the professional and accommodating approach you would hope for.
Public & Private
At events we can provide…
Delivery of the doves
A well dressed attendant to set up displays and coordinate the dove release
Suggestions for poems or readings about the symbolism of doves to accompany their release
Your choice of music using mobile, wireless PA system
Use of the ornamental cages as shown on the Wedding and Funeral pages
Pack up of dove display and return of equipment used
How Do We Work?
We lovingly breed, hand raise and train our pure white racing pigeons. All of our doves are trained to fly to their North Brisbane home after having attended your event.
Funeral – Memorial dove release from $370
Wedding – Events dove release from $450
$20 per extra bird
as a symbol of love, peace and hope.
*surcharge applies to Redlands, Goodna, Ipswich, Beenleigh – Logan
White Dove Release Options
Depending on the type and size of your gathering, we offer two release options. Our professional attendant guides those who may hand release our doves. This is to ensure the safety and comfort of our doves and to ensure those handling our birds feel relaxed and are best prepared for photo and video opportunities.
Contact us today to discuss your event requirements
We offer ceremonial releases of White Doves for special events including
- Engagement Parties
- Marriage Proposals
- Wedding Celebrations
- Religious Ceremonies
- Easter Services
- Memorial Services
- Infant Funerals
- Graveside Services
- Cremation Memorials
- Ashes Interment – Scattering
- Sporting Events & Festivals
- Cultural Events
- Plaque Unveilings
- Grand Opening Celebrations
Why Choose White Wings Dove Service?
We have full Public Liability Insurance and we’re registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Customised & Personalised
We’re focused on delivering a beautifully tailored service that adds to the meaning and emotion of your event. Right down to the ornate basket or cage our doves are presented in, we are mindful of the small details.
Dove Releaser – Bird Handler
• Required for casual short notice funerals and events
• in the Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Redland Bay, Logan, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast regions.
• Mobile business based in Caboolture.
• Confident at handling birds (willing to learn) & coaching inexperienced persons to successfully hold & release birds.
• Set up live dove display for funerals and events.
• Liaise with celebrants, funeral directors, photographer, videographer
• Co-ordinate dove release
• Collect birds and equipment, pack up and return equipment to Caboolture
• Have suitable formal workwear
• Well mannered, courteous, people friendly, confident with strangers
• Drivers Licence, own vehicle suitable for transporting bulky items and live birds
• Meet prior to event with bird trainer for suitability check
• Some training involved, unpaid on the job experience shadowing current dove releasers.
• Suitable as second income
CONTACT: Mobile 0405 623 953